Bobbi Brown Corrector

30 October 2013

OMG firstly I have to say this is one of my favourite peace of makeup I love concealers, I find sometimes you can go out without foundation..

all though this particular concealer or better known as corrector isn't exactly cheap I feel its money worth spent! I still haven't found a dupe, although i've found concealers that I do love alongside this such as the collection 2000 perfection concealer, I think this I will always repurchase.


 

Now moving on to the product itself, what it is used for? it is applied under the eye to get rid of the darkest circles there is! it has a peachy salmony colour, which comes in a range of shades. its really creamy in texture and pigmented so you only need the littlest amount, and when I say little I literally mean little! a dab on your ring finger will do it...


It lasts all day, and doesn't tend to crease unless you use a lot, but you can always apply powder on top. I usually use my mac mineralise skin finish powder.

It costs around  £18.00 in the UK, and can be brought from Bobbi Brown counters.


I've had mine for nearly 6months and I still have a lot of product, I use mine most days..
mine is in the shade peach, comes in either bisque or peach undertone with different shades ranging from dark to light, peach is suited for mac NC skins (yellow undertone) and bisque for mac NW (pink undertone)


Comment below if you have this product, if you like it or dislike it and why... or about any other concealers..


Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

2 comments :

  1. I think i'm going to try this, can you please do some makeup blogs or reviews
    #Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sure, remember to comment on what reviews you want to see, such as primers, foundations
      follow my blog and me on insta to keep updated
      Thank you for commenting
      Lipsiie xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx